Minggu, 24 Mei 2009

( Seven years - Saosin )

Taking on seven years the holy ghost had left alone Test my arms, kick like crazy, I’ve been trying way too long.
Only push the way off to fight you Now I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m not sure Getting off my chest, the story ends.
I would find a way withouttell him his eyes see too clear I would find a way without you tell him his eyes see too clear
that mistake was gold cuz I know without you, is something that I could never do That was right, staple the eyes and seven dates for me to Sell machines and tear on
Seven years, you assured me that I’d be fine if I complied only push the way off to fight you (only push the way off to fight you)Now I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m not sure Getting off my chest, the story ends.
without
I would find a way without you

that mistake was gold cuz I knowwithout you is something that I could never do That was why, step on the cold and seven dates for me to Sell machines and tear on
Don’t treat me I’m to blame (I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm not sure)Don’t treat me like I ever accused you (I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm not sure)(x5)

2 komentar:

  1. pengen lagu lama big runga yang sway..tolong ya...susah banget carinya....

    BalasHapus
  2. tampilin big runga - sway ya!!!

    BalasHapus